Biyernes, Pebrero 28, 2014

Prayer Life


Dear GOD,
              I always pray every time and everyday, because Prayer is a powerful. Prayer is not a passive activity. Prayer alters us. It awakens us. Our eyes begin to notice beauty where we never noticed it before. Our hearts begin to feel compassion we never knew we had. Our priorities shift. As we talk to God, we receive the encouragement to live up to the potential inside us. Soon we start to see beyond ourselves into the world that is waiting for our help.I believe in you and i have a faith and i know what ever happened my faith is always with you and you always with us. I believe God is listening. And I believe God answers us. God’s answer to our prayers may be very different from the answer we were searching for. God’s reply might come as the strength to fight on. It may come as the courage to face what we have been fearing. God’s answer may be the ability to accept what we have been denying. Or it may appear as hope in the face of despair. God is neither distant nor deaf. We are not alone. God is present in our lives. When we stop bargaining with God and start opening up our souls to God, our prayers suddenly start working. We can pray for strength and receive strength. Prayer is ultimately an experience, not a request. It is a sense of being connected, of being part of something larger than ourselves. It is an attempt to be in the presence of God.Sorry for all those sins I've done wrong and i mean it. thanks to the grace that you given us Lord please help me and all people that will have wounds are heart please healed for them.Thanks for giving grace to us Lord please always guide me,my baby,my special someone ,to all my siblings, friends and family. i know you always beside me. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU LORD.. :)

---LEA SAN JUAN---



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento