Linggo, Marso 2, 2014

lets keep on praising the Lord

By Jochelle Roces Luna


Psalm 104:33 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Psalm 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high. 

Psalm 9:2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. 

Psalm 21:13 Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power. 

Psalm 30:4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. 

Psalm 47:6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises. 

Psalm 47:7 For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding. 

Psalm 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. 

Psalm 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. 

Psalm 57:9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.

Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. 

Psalm 59:17 Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.

Psalm 61:8 So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

Psalm 66:2 Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.

Psalm 66:4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah. 

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Psalm 68:32 Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah: 

Psalm 71:23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed. 

Psalm 81:1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of Asaph. Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. 

Psalm 89:1 Maschil of Ethan the Ezrahite. I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. 

Psalm 92:1 A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:

Psalm 95:1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Psalm 96:1 O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth. 

Psalm 96:2 Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.

Psalm 98:1 A Psalm. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory. 

Psalm 98:4 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. 

Psalm 108:1 A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. 

Psalm 108:3 I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.

Psalm 135:3 Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

Psalm 138:5 Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.

Psalm 146:2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. 

Psalm 147:1 Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

Psalm 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.

Isaiah 12:5 Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

Isaiah 42:10 Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

Hebrews 2:12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

Zechariah 2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. 

Zephaniah 3:14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento