Linggo, Marso 2, 2014

"My Prayer Life"

Reflection#3
Luna, Jochelle Roces
II BSBA C

Call unto me, and I will answer thee. ~ Jeremiah 33:3
Prayer. It is my way of knocking, asking, talking, chatting, seeking and communicating with God. That prayer has a lot to do with me, with my life. Praying is necessary, even we are not in trouble, we all still have to pray for thanking the Lord Jesus Christ, to ask for His guidance and to knock for His forgiveness.
I pray because I do love Jesus so much. I’m praying because I am so blessed. I have been praying because I am committing sins and I have to say sorry then ask for His forgiveness. I’m praying not just one (1), two (2) or three (3) times a day; but I am praying all the time I have something to thank to or to seek for. Prayer and praying is a precise part of my entire life.
What’s with my prayer? Here it goes…. “Lord Jesus, thank you for this day. Thank you for showering me an overflowing blessing. Thank you for the unconditional love. Thank you for guiding me, my family, my loved ones, my friends and everyone for all these time. Thank you Lord for the unfailing love, for never giving up and for never failing me. Thank you for providing everything we need- physically, financially, emotionally, materially and spiritually. Thank you Lord Jesus for being my savior and my redeemer. Thank you for everything my Lord. Sorry po for all the bad things I’ve done, for the sins of others and for the pain all of us that we’ve caused you. Sorry Lord Jesus for I’m failing you, for doing such things that I don’t have to. I’m sorry for I am being so irresponsible, self-minded and for being a sinner. Sorry for we’ve let you suffer. I am asking for your forgiveness my Lord, touch my life, our lives to abide you in your righteous path. Lord Jesus Christ, I love you so much. I want to be with you. You are all I ever wanted, you are all ever needed, and you’re all I ever loved. Lord Jesus, I am entrusting You everything, my life, my family and everyone those around me. Please look after my loved ones, and everyone. You know what would happen to us, so I’m clinging it all to You Jesus. I trust You and I believe in You. Touch each and everyone’s life, those whose suffering, and those who have been making themselves as Your instrument. I am asking for Your wisdom to shower me. My Lord, I know that You already know what’s with my prayer, and I believe that in Your right time, you’ll provide it with more than what I am asking for. I love you so much Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for everything. Without You, I am absolutely nothing. I love you so much Lord Jesus, Amen.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento